Thursday, February 23, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays ....to gain every now and then. As long as you keep your eyes on the prize.

...to not know what you want to do with your life.

....to count down the hours and seconds untill the end of the school day...2 hours and 26 minutes...

...to think that every song you hear on the radio applies directly to your life.

...to leave people pending on facebook...that way they can't request you again.

....to have a messy car and classroom.

...to try to change your life based on a blog. Hello adulting.com

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I used to leave people pending too but then I would get excited to see a friend request and remember what I did. Now I just click decline and then click on the button that says I don't know the person in real life. They can't request you again after that. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...