Friday, May 18, 2012

Fill-In-The-Blank Friday!


It's time once again to join in with Laura @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ for Fill-in-the-Blank Friday! I'm hoping this will help me get back into the groove! Sorry to be so boring! I promise more exciting things are to come!













1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, mentoring. I realize that sounds odd. But, I realize that is what I love most about teaching and coaching. Last night we had our Water Polo team banquet and I realized that their are kids whose lives I'm actually effecting. It's an amazing feeling.




2. 7 hours until it's offically the weekend, is good cause to celebrate .





3. The most fun I ever had was sitting in a cafe in Paris with four of my best friends drinking great wine, and laughing our asses off at anything and everything. There are other moments but that is one that truly sticks out.




4. True friends are the ones who feel like home. You know what I mean? You're comfortable with them, there is no topic off-limits. That going to their house feels like going home...that's true friendship...the kind where you never have to watch what you say or what you do, you can just be you....





5. Something that makes me terribly happy is traveling. I just get sooo excited! A new place to discover a new site to see, new people to meet...it's just amazing!.



6. A good way to spend a sunny day is on the boat with a cold beverage and a great group of people.




7. My favorite celebratory food is a chocolate chip cookie.....or ice cream.




Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...