Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Over this labor day weekend I will be having fun! Two of my best friends are coming into town to celebrate on of their Birthday's and I'm stoked! Nights out, brunch, bonding oh my!  Tonight it will kick off, hopefully, with loving on my nieces for a tiny bit and then a wine night with a bestie and a few of my favorites!


2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are that I can't support a party or a candidate in which they condemn others for the choices they make or the lives they live. For me the most important thing in electing a President is what impact they may have on the Supreme Court...




3. Today I am a bit excited because my swim practices are cancelled untill Monday due to the fact that our swimming pool (because of flash flooding) resemebles a mud bath, but I'm also a bit sad because we have a lot of work to do!




4. The best thing I've cooked recently was a sandwich. I know ridiculous...but I really haven't had time to cook! But this sandwich, this sandwich was spectacular. I toasted the whole grain italian bread and drizzled it with olive oil & cracked pepper, slathered the bread in a balsalmic maynoaise, topped with sliced tomatos, and fresh mozzerella, a few slices of fresh prosciutto, fresh argula light tossed in olive oil, and salt & pepper and then devoured by me! SO Delicious! Haven't had time to cook...but damn that sandwich is special.


5. The last thing I bought was a Publix sub for my step-mom, step-brother and I. It was delicious. Clearly I've had time to do nothing.


6. The best movie I saw this summer was crap I haven't seen a single movie? Have I? I Don't think I have...I am dying to see Moonrise Kingdom, Batman, The Candidate and a slew of other films :(.


7. The best book I read this summer was Beautiful Ruins. It was easy to get into and fun. A perfect summer time book...and it was set in Italy and California so beautiful scenery to boot!


To get back into the blogging mode I am playing along with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/. Go check her out and play along too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...