Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. Something I am very proud of is my college swimming scholarship. I realized it happend 8 years ago, but...I worked so hard for it...and it's opened up so many doors for me. I am sooo proud of myself for at such a young age dedicating 30+hours a week to something so hard!

South Carolina Gamecocks Ladies Black Distressed University Logo Long Sleeve T-Shirt2. My favorite thing about myself is my ability to connect with people. I've been told I'm very empathetic and have a 6th sense when it comes to telling how someone is feeling. Sometimes I try to ignore it but I love it as a teacher when I can see how if there is an ulterior motive for how a student is feeling.

3. My favorite color for fall is garnette & black! GAMECOCK FOOTBALL!

4. Something I've been learning lately is that I can't control everything...sometimes I need to trust my assistants and my co-teachers and just relax....or take a break....things will not go to hell.


5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. So far I LOVE it.



6. My favorite Pandora Station is The Fun Station....I love it! It's base don the band Fun! I also love to listen to the Shake That Monkey Station when I'm in the mood to dance.....or the film score station when playing music for my kids at school.

7. This weekend I will be Buster sitting, relaxing, coaching and watching football! I need a break!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...