Friday, October 5, 2012



1.. The last thing I ate was so healthy...a McDonald's Breakfast Burrito...it was a craving...Idk...but it was delicious.


2. The last time I went to the beach was Saturday! I went to visit my best friends in St. Pete and we spend a couple of hours laying around the beach, gossiping, laughing, swimming and reading.


3. My last vacation was I guess technically was Saturday when I went to St. Pete for the night? Before that? a 20 day Europe extravaganza!.



4. The last place I drove was to work!



5. The last song I listened to was Blow Me (One Last Kiss)- Pink.


6. The last thing I watched on TV was House, I'm addicted. .


7. The last time I said "I love you" was when I just got off the phone with my Dad! Like, 30 seconds ago.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...