Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 02: The meaning behind your blog name.



My blog name is titled (as you can tell) Confessions of A Chronic Wanderluster.

But why?

To begin with I had originally started this blog as an outlet for myself. I pretty much kept it annoymous (as in I didn't advertise it to people I knew...but I didn't hide it either), and was going to use the blog as an outlet. A place to mostly to share my dreams, and ideals...about traveling and about life.

If you know me, you know I am constantly dreaming of where I can go and what I can do next. That is the story behind this blog.

My freshman year of college, at the College of Charleston, we were given our orientation shirts with this quote from Mark Twain, "

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”


Since then, I have been obsessed with exploring, dreaming and discovering...and this blog was intended (though failed) to be my outlet to voice it. I hope I continue to dream, explore and discover and I hope I begin to record it as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...