Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Finally!!!

Finally! Finally! Finally! My Giada cookbooks are in! I am super excited! Anyways, I am currently attempting to decide what recipes to start off with...and I think I have it! (BTW- I still have NO idea how I am going to go through the books...I think I'll just pick what I am in the mood for and go from there!)

Anyways tomorrow nights menu...is causing me issues!

Anyways, I have narrowed it down.

Appetizer #1: Fresh Tomato and Goat Cheese Strate with Herb Oil.

This will be my first true venture into eating a tomato...sure it will be topped with goat cheese...but the tomato for the most part will be untouched and lightly seasoned...

Appetizer #2 : Tuscan Mushrooms

This dish is vegeterian and will be my first attempt at olives as well. This seems delicious and easy...and if I am grossed out by the tomatos...this dish will probably be my saving grace.


Main Dish: Whole Wheat Linguine with Green Beans, Ricotta and Lemon.

Just sounds delicious...I don't know what made me pick it but yum!


Dessert: Berry Strata.

Yummm! We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. For full Giada effect, don't forget to play some pseudo-softcore p0rn music while cooking, since that's what her show does...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...