Monday, November 15, 2010

42 Days!!!


42 Days!


So this weekend my mom cleaned out my car for my Birthday (thanks Mom!). Trust me it was a HUGE job and I am sooo greatful. Let’s put it this way, I drive a four door Ford Focus, and it was almost impossible for me to have one passenger in the car. MUCHO cleaning out was needed.
Example:


However, my mother cleaned it out for my Birthday and she found all my travel writing books! Woohoo! I have a ton of travel writing books from when I took my travel writing class in college. I look forward to reading, learning and seeing what the heck I can figure out!


The books:



*Neither Here nor There: Travels in Europe. This collection of short stories by Bill Bryson are humorous accounts of Europe and everything Europe has to offer. I especially look forward to reading about Brussels!

*Paris in Mind- Is a collection of stories from writers that span many decades and even centuries and just focus on Paris.



*The Best American Travel Writing 2009. These are the best travel writing stories from 2009. I’m stoked!


I have few other travel writting books I'm getting into, but any suggestions out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...