Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas (almost Christmas in London and 17 days!)

CNN released a story : The Top 10 Places to Spend Christmas (http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/12/10/top.christmas.places/index.html). Okay, so my trip will not be happening over Christmas, but right after Christmas, but I believe the effects will still be in place!

Anyways, number 2 on the list is our very first stop and one of my favorite cities: LONDON! Mostly it talks about the amazing shopping on Oxford Street, and the twinkly Christmas Lights - and I believe all of that will still be in place come our arrival the morning of the 28th (thought once again I must be honest - I can't afford to shop). You can even take a Christmas Carol  walking tour in which  you explore Charles Dickens haunt's and visit the settings of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...