Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree...


[First Photo- London]
Originally given as a  token of gratitude for Britain's aid during World War II,
the Christmas tree in London's Trafalgar Square has been the annual gift of the people of Norway since 1947. This tree is gorgeous and I think will make a nice background to my lion photo!


[Second Photo-Paris]

- Ooh la la Galeries Lafayette! In Paris , even the Christmas trees are chic.  With its monumental, baroque dome, plus 10 stories of lights and high fashion, it's no surprise this show-stopping department store draws
more visitors than the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. I NEVER made it to Geleries Lafayette last time, but knowing that THAT tree is there....I can't help but make it a priority!


I hope to see these trees on my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...