Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm bored....so I thought I'd participate in  the little things we do "Fill in the blank Friday". It's great. Go over and check that out and join in the blanky fun too! :D

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab: Buster (my dog), my computer (filled with my photos, old essays, lively hood...etc), and My passport! Yes, all are replaceable (well except Buster) ...but I like all my passport stamps and my photos!

2. A smell I really like is fresh baked bread......and fresh clean laundry....MmMm delicious!

3. Something you might not know about me is I am a giant...no literally...I suffer from acromegaly....and I was a Division I College Scholarship Swimmer..

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are: Facebook (me and the rest of the world), Bravotv.com (love the Top Chef Blogs!), Blogspot.com, YesandYes.org and Notthatkindofgirl.com,

5. This weekend I will be fun. I have workout dates set with some of my besties, I plan on relaxing with the pup, celebrating my step-brother's 16th Birthday and catching up on some zZzZz's.

6. Nothing makes me happier than traveling somewhere new.

7. A bad habit I have is being lazy! Yikes! I think after years of swimming and being on such a strict workout regiment that I am just sooooo lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...