Monday, January 10, 2011

Milestone Mondays

So, I have decided to do a few of those catchy blog days...like Sunday Smiles (http://jessiegudahl.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-smiles_09.html)....and Milestone Monday's, Wanderlust Wednesdays) and maybe a few others! Anyways, I realize that calling it Milestone Monday's is a bit ambitious, however, I have a ton of goals I'd like to make this year and I feel like if I set one goal for the week every Monday and then hold myself accountable for it the next Monday AND set my new goal....then I'll be a bit more productive! Some weeks the goals may be simple, others it may be complex....however, each goal is going to work towards the goal of making my life work!

So, to begin I am going to set one goal for this week......and it is to do ALL my laundry! I just returned from a 10 day trip and before that 10 day trip I had about 6 loads of laundry to do! So now, I have about 8 or 10! My goal for the week is to get all of my laundry done!

Challenge set; by this time Monday I have to have all my laundry done!

(I do realize this may not be entertaining for you, but, I know myself and it's a way to keep me accountable! Now that I've put it out for the world to see I've gotta do it!).

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing!!! You will be surprised by how it works..and how eventually you feel guilty when you don't complete it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...