Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Smiles

So, I am going to be playing along with my friend  Jessie and I will be participating in Sunday Smiles. The purpose of Sunday Smiles is to think about something that has made you smile over the past week and to remember it on Sunday and to close out the week with a nice memory.



My Sunday Smile this week is the bouqet of flowers (and OutBack giftcard!) that my girl's swim team presented me with at the banquet on Wednesday. While the banquet wasn't perfect I was reminded that this was a great season where I had girls work their butts off and accomplish things they never thought they could, not to mention we were Conference Champions! I am sooo proud to be their coach, and so proud to merit this beautiful bouqet of flowers! Go Kowboys!

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a good idea! Would I be able to play along too? I'd love to get this positive message out each week for readers and for myself :)

    Lovely!

    Holly ♥
    pricklythorns.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...