1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose Travel & Leisure...oh to live the dream life.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be about Traveling...and would pay for me to travel the world...muahahaha.
3. I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription) both! I have quite a few subscriptions but there are a few I always buy one by one!
4. I prefer my magazines (in print or online) in print! I like to hold it, feel, it smell it...just like I don't do e-readers...I much prefer to have it on paper!
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is Well I have like a subscriptions for 8, and I usually end up buying 1 or 2 more
6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...) travel
7. The magazines I read regularly are Time, Newsweek, Shape, Self, Travel & Leisure, National Geographic Traveler, CondeNast Traveler, Glamour, and Cosmopolitan. &each one to think intensively and to think critically... Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.