1. I am currently obsessed with going out. That sounds weird, and isn't a true obsession but I have jammed packed my schedule so full that last night was the first night in two weeks where I didn't have SOMETHING planned, and even last night I had a workshop until 6pm and I had a million things I had to get done before the weekend. I feel like I am obsessed with not missing anything! Also, I haven't had this much energy in a long time and I'm attributing that to being tumor free...may as well take advantage! (also I am totally obsessed with notthatkindofgirl.net and yesandyes.org
2. Today I am anxious because, it's Friday and I am ready for the weekend! I'm also anxious because I've been neglecting my blog....and I need to save up money for San Fran....oh and the Orlando Magic are struggling.....this all equals = anxiety!
3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is 18. I feel like I am just starting out and not sure what to do.
4. My favorite place is by the water. I love to be in the water, by the water, staring out at the water....it calms me and makes me happy.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is organizing my closet and classroom!.
6. The last thing I purchased was breakfast! Egg and Cheese biscuit yum!
7. The thing I love most about my home is my closet space, and my puppy.