Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is   I don't really consider any of my websites embarrassing....except maybe wwtdd.com (what would tyler durden do) and it's a celebrity gossip blog. Other than that on the TV front I love One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars and Beyond Belief Fact or Fiction. They are probably the most embarrassing of my TV loving.

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is   My College of Charleston swim team under armor shorts. They have a huge hole in the crotch and are useless in public at least, however, they remind me of my college swimming days and I love them.


3.  My grocery store impulse buy is    everything. Seriously, I love to buy stuff. But honestly maybe it's cream cheese jalopeno poppers....yummmm.

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is   I obsessively read notthatkindofgirl.net   LOVE IT


5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is   drinking. I love going out and having a beer or relaxing with a glass of wine. I also love the occasional crazy night that is possible due to the inhibition that vodka provides. I could totally give up drinking, but ya know what, I don't want too.(Okay, so if I had a problem or a health crisis---I totally would!)

6.  A little indulgence that I have is     book buying. I know, I know, not that indulgent. But when you refuse to go to a library to borrow books - then its indulgent. I HAVE TO OWN MY BOOKS.

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is    where isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I love jalapeño cheese poppers! they're so good.

    -Amy

    {There's a giveaway going on over at my blog amyrenepowell.blogspot.com... love to see you there!}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...