1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is I definitely over use ellipse......and.......! and......smiley faces....which aren't really punctuation....but they are annoying just the same!
2. Today I am thankful for casual Friday, because the last thing I wanted to do before coming to work this morning was put on real clothes. So jeans, t-shirt, chucks and zip-up hoodie...you are very welcome in my life.
3. My best friend is not just one person. You ever hear that phrase "it takes a village..." well it takes a village to be my best friend. For sure my best friends are Lindsey, Carolyn, Cory, Shannon, Melissa, Johnny and Sarah. I've just been so blessed when it comes to friends...I also have a bunch of really close friends. Last night I was out with Lindsey and she said "since so many people like us, and we've got so many friends...I sometimes forget we're losers." Haha, that perfectly describes my life and my friends.
4. A quirky thing about me is whenever I watch a movie (even a comedy or kids movie) if someone is driving I'm convinced they are going to crash. .
5. This weekend I puppysitting Buster (well Buster is my dog..) & Bowser....and going to the St.Cloud Beer Festival! .
6. Something that worries me is everything. I'm kind of a worry wart.
7. On my night stand you would find the book I am currently reading; The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, my cell phone charger, the really awkward black ceramic "coaster" I made during my senior trip, a glass and a lamp....oh and about three other books I'm waiting to start.....the only one I can remember for sure is Choke.
artin Luther King, Jr.