Friday, March 18, 2011

1. The best deal I've ever gotten is a free trip to San Francisco! I went to a charity event and spent $10.00 to get in the door, and $20.00 on raffle tickets and walked out with a free martini, and a round trip air fare for two on Virgin Atlantic as well as a 3 night stay in San Francisco on Fisherman's Wharf. So yeah, I'd say that was the best $30.00 I've ever spent!

2.If I were hosting a dinner party and I could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include JK Rowling, I want to ask her a 1000 questions from inquiring to what her future endeavors might be to just being curious about a woman who was able to create so much. I find her fascinating and brilliant.  Another brilliant mind whose brain I would love to pick is Anthony Bourdain. I find Anthony Bourdain fascinating and I would love to be able to quiz him about food, traveling, culture and life. The next person I would invite would be a couple of athletes Warrick Dunn, Kareem Abdual Jabbar, Dwight Howard, JJ Reddick Michael Phelps and David Beckham. All of those athletes are people whom I admire in their sports they are amazing athletes who excelled as well as seem to be great guys. Warrick Dunn is my all time favorite football player after winning a championship at FSU he went to play for the Bucs my favorite pro-team and is known for his work with charities and organizations. Kareem Abdual Jabbar held me when I was a baby and is the highest scoring basketball player ever. Dwight Howard and JJ play for the Magic and JJ played for Duke. Michael Phelps is an amazing athlete in MY sport I'd love to pick his brain, and David Beckham is pure eye candy I want to meet him again! I would also like to invite Salmon Rushdie and question him about his life the fatwa and his writing! Then I would also like to invite our President, I feel like he'd be fascinating to listen too.  To add to the table I would have to invite Tom Delonge - all  you need to know about that one is that he is my dream guy.



3. Something that inspires me is my students. Today we've been doing things about anti-bullying and recognizing that everyone is going through something and my students have just been amazing. They really see and go through to much from their age and it inspires me to see them working to achieve their dreams.


4. If I could only choose to eat on flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter...) I would have to go with whatever bread is...plain? Like I want my bread and my milk! Though this would be tragic. But I figure...bread, beer and milk all fall in the same flavor pallet.



5. I dream about traveling the world and falling in love...and traveling the world with the man I love.



6. My weekend will be spent with friends and family. Tonight I'll go to my Dad's and hang with my grandparents. Saturday I'll get a pedicure & manicure then head to the beach house and Sunday I'll go on the boat. Monday will be spent frantically packing for San Fran!



7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be either Criminal Minds or Modern Family or Top Chef  or Harry Potter! AHH I CAN"T CHOOSE!

1 comment:

  1. This was a great post.

    I loved your list of who you would invite to a dinner party.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...