Friday, April 1, 2011

Play along with Laura at http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/. :)


1. The best prank I ever pulled was telling my brother he was adopted. He believed it and cried, which is really funny considering he is a carbon copy of our father and I look like the adopted one.


2. The best prank ever pulled on me was umm...I can't really think of one? I mean I know I've been tricked, but maybe I just block it all out?




3. A day without laughter is a day wasted.





4. The most important things in life are the people who make your life worth living.






5. I dream of one day having real true love, and travelling the world with said love.


6. I dread small talk, it makes me nervous and uncomfortable----speaking my true feelings to someone I like.




7. A discovery I made this week is that tonsilitis and strep throat together at the same time is incredibly painful.

1 comment:

  1. I used to tell my brother all the time he was adopted as well. Sometimes he will ask me if it was true or a joke.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...