Friday, May 27, 2011
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to Charleston. I miss my college town and friends. I miss the carefree attitude and the beautiful city. Though, I'm really looking forward to this weekend with a bunch of great people :). Weikieva Falls here I come!
2. Something I often rant about is how someone is driving me crazy. Lately, it's been my first block of students who haven't been turning in work. I think they thought they were going to be raptured last week so there was no point!
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is milk. I love milk. End of story.
4. My "life-saving" product is plaing old shampoo. I have really fine straight hair...so it shows grease easily. Shampoo is my homeproduct (haha get it..homeboy...home girl....home product).
5. A friend is someone who doesn't care if you're in a whiney, crappy, bitchy mood. They don't care if you wear sweatpants to the movies, or are wearing the same outfit from the day before. A true friend is someone who doesn't care about the stupid things...they just care about you!
6. If I could write my own blank it would be...If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be.
7. My favorite kind of art is photography or anything Monet. I love pictures that capture the essence of the human spirit...and I love Monet...because he makes me feel tranquil and relaxed.