Friday, May 13, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

.1. If I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a Singleton they would be loyal, family-oriented, and fun-loving.



2. Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was my parents divorce. I still sometimes miss the sense of home that I had when my parents were still together since they divorced when I was 20, but my step-mom, step-dad, sibling, etc. have enriched my life so much that its hard to imagine my life without them.




3. Something I inherited from my mom is my desire to always help others even when it means putting myself out.




4. Something I inherited from my dad ismy whole personality. My loyalty, my desire to always do whats right, the fact that I get passionate about sports and I love to explore the world. I get my love of wine from him, my eyes from him and my love of family from him..





5. My goal for this summer is to relax, organize, recharge and travel!


6. The best thing about this week is that I got an award from students who I used to teach that is for the Friendliest Teacher! It made my week, I also was renewed to work here next year AND I am beach bound!




7. Something I couldn't give up if I tried is my family and friends....they are my crack. I also couldn't give up traveling or reading. Everything else is debatable. I also couldn't give up milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...