Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I have harbored this for so long...

I hate when someone tells you "he'd be lucky to have you." That makes no sense. Everyone likes good luck...every likes to be and get lucky...so if he'd be lucky to have me....then he'd have me....

Also, I hate when you mention how someone your "ex lover" (haha Linz) is now dating is prettier than you and your friends are quick to assure you she isn't.......well then that applies something else is wrong...like your personality sucks...or you're an idiot...it's much easier to blame it on looks than the fact that you are psycho...

Sorry....random vent...inspired by absolutely nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Kurt Halsey :) He inspired my latest tattoo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...