Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. One of my happiest moments ever was they day I was awarded the Disney Dreamer and Doer in 8th grade. My family and I went to the award ceremony in the morning and then went toMagic Kingdom all day. Now growing up at Disney this may not seem like a big deal, but it is really the last memory I have of my family being really happy. We all squeezed into the Mad Hatter Tea Cups and we were way to big for it, and we laughed and had a really good day Now don't get me wrong I was 14 and my parents didn't divorce untill I was 20 so I had many other happy days but this is the last one that vividly sticks out.




2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are a great chance to see friends and family, have a few drinks, dance and witness true love.




3. This summer has been filled with travel! I went to Wisconsin, Colrado and Arizona from June 10th-June 30th, hit up my step-dad and mom's beach house for the 4th of July, am heading back to Colorado tomorrow to drive home to Florida with my best friend and then next Thursday I am heading to Charleston and Myrtle Beach for 10 days. I'm stoked!




4. My summer food of choice has been I have to pick one? I've been all about avocados. I loveeee avocados.






5. My summer uniform has been jean shorts, tank top, short sleeve cardigan and flip flops. Or a bathingsuit. Th weather has been miserably hot.


6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose London or Breckenridge...probably Breckenridge, I love the white water rafting, culture and weather..





7. My summer anthem is In the summertime, by Mungo Jerry. I looove it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...