Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time to shake off this funk.

So, this may be quite obvious to you guys, but I am in a rut. I am not feeling inspired, creative or particularly successful. So I have decided to take part in 30 Day Travel Challenge.

As you can tell by the title of this blog this blog was meant to be a space where I could talk about traveling; my desire to travel, the places I've been, the places I want to go, etc. Now, it's not like I haven't been travelling. This year alone I have been to London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, San Francisco, Wisconsin, Colorado, ARizona, Roadtripped back from Colorado to Florida, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, and Sarasota. I also have plans to go to Indiana.

 So where has my inspiration gone? Maybe it's summer laziness, maybe it's the fact that I can't seem to shake this funk. Whatever it is. Hopefully this little blog challenge can help me rediscover my love of writing, my desire to share what I'm into and just  give me a kick in the ass. We shall see. Because....here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...