Friday, October 7, 2011
It's FRIDAY!!! Woohoo, and while my weekend won't really start untill tomorrow around 2pm...it is time for Fill in the Blank Friday! So go on over and play along with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ I can promise you that you will NOT regret it!
1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is....I don't know...I've been thinking about this for like 90 minutes and I can't really figure it out. I really don't like when people hate on things just to hate...and I feel like that is pretty darn popular.
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is Ghost Whisperer...it's sooo nerdy and awful and I love it. I want Melinda's life...the loving husband...the beautiful store...the quaint town and the ability to help people no longer with us. I really like the feeling that life goes on.
3. When I've had a bad day I try to nap...if that doesn't work I swim laps or call someone I love to vent....and drink wine.
4. I'd prefer a vacation abroad to a beach vacation any day.
5. Something that makes me nervous is the thought of moving. I'm sooo ready to move...but I do love my life here.
6. Something worth fighting for is love. Friends, family, significant others...they are worth fighting for.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think "she is awesome, open-minded, intelligent, compassionate and the best friend you can ask for."
Posted by New Life at 10:30 AM