Thursday, October 6, 2011


Thursday's are a great time of the week for me to sit and think about what I'm thankful for. Friday seems semi-within reach, yet the whole week is still weighing on you. What better time to reflect on what makes you grateful for the life you have?




I'm not going to lie...this week I am struggling with things to be thankful for. So, I am making an extra effort to write this post, because I will probably feel just a little bit better after writing this. So without further delay...here are the things I am thankful for on this beautiful Thursday.
 
 
1. October- I know that sounds weird to be thankful for a month. But Lord, am I thankful. Swim season is winding down, the weather is bright, crisp, clear and cool! The weather is beautiful...football is on tv...going outside is NICE! I love October...I like want to go lay down in park or something...
 
2. http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/adorable-puppy-vs-step/1jr4j8kx4?cpkey=321c495e-91d6-4e05-bb53-7458b3423e4a%7c%7c%7c%7c - The polar bears first day in snow, and pupppy vs. step is the cutest thing ever....a fellow teacher sent it to me, and it brightened my morning.
 
3. Steve Jobs - "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected." A true innovator, inventor and genius. There are not many people in our world that remind us of Mozart, Leonardo da Viinci, Albter Einstein or Thomas Jefferson....and Steve Jobs did. He was a genius, an innovator, hard worker and may just maybe a son of a bitch. But damnit if he didn't work hard and create amazing products. The world will miss Steve Jobs, and I hope he is truly resting in peace.
 
 
 
That's all I have for today...it was a bit of a stretch I'm just super stressed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...