Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting


Happy Wednesday! Here in Florida that means it's a short day (students get out 1 hour earlier) AND it's reading day! Which means I have to sit and read with my students the first 20 minutes of each class! Yay for me! And it's trivia night...soooo Let's get pinning!






What a fun game on ISpy to incorporate into a wedding! I'd probably add a few more "funny" or "creative" ideas! But how fun!


I'm not going to lie, they kind of look like raw meat. HOWEVER, Red Velvet Brownies? YES PLEASE!


"A huge natural pearl hundreds of years old. There is speculation that it could be the missing pearl that adorned the Peacock Throne in the Taj Mahal in India, about which the famous 17th century trader Jean Baptiste Tavernier wrote."


Flavored Water...doesn't this make you want to lay by a pool? nancycreative.com

A DIY project. Use sticker letters to write out a quote you love on a canvas and then paint over it and VIOLA! Beautiful! brassyapple.blogspot.com

So true!
Boozebagbettygoestorehab.blogspot.com

You're never lost, you just haven't found what you're looking for. But not finding what you're looking for leads to other discoveries!  awelltraveledwoman.tumblr.com

I'm still trying to discover if this is real. This is apparently in Germany in the original Cinderella Castle. UPDate: IT IS REAL! http://www.tompgalvin.com/places/de/bayern/koenigschlosser_neuschwanstein.htm

Pool Dip - 1 red pepper, 2 jalopenos, 1 can of corn, 1/2 can diced olives, 16 oz softened cream cheese and 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Seasoning Mix. YUM!


Word.

I cannot say enough about this kitchen, high ceilings, wood floor, open feeling, beautiful.
dongardner.com

So true! Free printable at technologyrocksseriously.com


Get off of my pinterest page and into my mouth!
jaseycrazydaisy.com

Sawasdee Village in Thailand. Take me there!
thefancy.com

How fun is this bedspread? It's so bright! It would take plain walls and brighten up a room!
anthropologie.com

Yum Creamy Avocado Pasta w/ Chicken and Bacon..
Avocado...check!
Pasta...check!
Bacon....check!
Perfect food....check!
nutritionfor.us






So what did you guys find to be Pinteresting?

3 comments:

  1. Wow that necklace, how gorgeous! And I love that quote about character, it's so true.

    I'm new to Oh, How Pinteresting and have just done my very first post tonight. I'd love it if you could check it out.

    I'm also new to your cute blog and am now following you too :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flavored water looks amazing! Perfect for lounging by the pool this summer. Definitely heading to pin that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!I have headed over to all of your blogs, I'll make sure to share the love. I wonder where I can find the pearl,.....lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...