This is a journal where I chronicle the life of me. A girl who is constantly dreaming of the next thing, but who realizes she is blessed by the life she has.
Friday, September 28, 2012
Fill in the Blank Friday
1. My first memory is from whenI was three years old. It was my Birthday, and I was in pre-school....the teacher who was walking in front of me turned around and tripped and fell on her face..and split her lip open. ...and I refused to go into the classroom the next day because I was terried...it looks like goopy mustard, she needed stitches...in fact maybe that is why I have a fear of stitches....I remember I was wearing a pink Birthday crown made out of construction paper.....still makes me shudder.
2. My first love wasJeff Andes. He's still one of my best friends....I mean I had crushes before that but I fell for him hard....even though we never made it past the friend zone...the timing was always off...but I think he's right where he belongs with his wife Bobbi Jo.
3. My very first favorite color waspink. Totally weird for me. I'm totally a green, blue, and purple girl now. But I loved the color pink...my bedroom in first grade....dark pink bottom, pale pink top, with a flowery border..oh yeah this tom boy had a girl side.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when...oh man I'm struggling....because I still don't feel like a grown-up....I can't even think of an a-ha moment...I'm sure its there......last night I had the realization I'm too old to even try out for the Real World....maybe that's it! lol.
okay...I'm not obsessed with Disney...though I do love it...and I will never grow up.
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning ishit snooze...seriously...a couple of times and roll over and close my eyes and hope for a few more minutes of sleep.....after that I go to the bathroom....and make sure all 4 of my alarms are turned off....clearly I'm a bit paranoid about oversleeping...
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought wasthe casette tape...Dookie- Green Day, and Pearl Jam's Vs....I was in about third grade...I was pretty awesome...still love them.
7. My first car wasa teal blue Ford Escort, ZX2...I loved that car...it was cursed...but man I loved it..it had a 6-cd changer in the back...and was totaled when an elderly woman ran a red light because she was too busy paying attention to her grandson in the back seat.....