Friday, November 5, 2010

52 Days....

52 Days!

It is official I am going to Europe and I am going with four of the best friends a girl could ask for. On December 27th I, Lindsey, Jamie, Rachel and Melissa will be departing for Europe. Our whirlwind 10 day tour will include London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam and a wedding. Things will be amazing.

I feel incredibly bad about having to miss 3 days of work, but it cannot be helped! As my trip approaches I automatically feel happier...nothing like the promise of adventure travel and good times to ensure that I am in a good mood. Who cares if I am/will be broke!

Anyways, here is to a FANTASTIC trip and too amazing friends! I'll actually be posting like I should now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...