Sunday, December 5, 2010

22 days!

In 3 weeks and one day we leave and I just got my new suitcase in! It is absolutely gorgeous! It is the new Samsonite Xspace 21.5 Carry On Spinner.


I'm still struggling to imagine how I am going to fit 10 days worth of luggage into this teeny tiny suitcase. But it's sooo pretty and roomy despite it's small size that I am excited for the challenge! It really is HUGE for how tiny it is! Plus I got a $380.00 suite case for right at $100.00 (thank you cyber monday sales that started on Saturday!). Not only is it roomy and like the lightest most easy to maneuver suitcase ever...it's also purple! I love purple! It'll be easy to spot and hard to miss!

Now I just have to figure out what all I am going to put in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...