Monday, December 6, 2010

A difficult Christmas.

So this Christmas will mark the first Christmas that I will ever spend apart from my brother. Now this may seem silly, but he is literally the only person I've spent ALL of Christmas with, every year. I used to always spend Christmas with my whole family, but following my parents divorce it was Johnny and I who shuffled from house to house. It was Johnny who I truly spent the Holidays with.

Unfortunately, for my heart and for my stomach (did I mention my brother just graduated with Honors from Le Cordon Bleu in Scottsdale, AZ and is a Sous Chef for an amazing resturant?), Johnny won't be able to come home from Arizona for Christmas this year. I'm completely devestated and bummed. Things could be worse, but the fact that I dont' know when I'll see him again is definietly weighing heavy on my heart!

See, my brother and I are super close. We're 18 months apart and share a bunch of the same friends. Johnny is someone I can always turn to and who tends to be there for me. As frustrated as I get with him it all comes down to the fact that he's always been there for me, by my side, supporting me in almost whatever I do (as long as I don't talk about swimming toooo much).

Johnny  & I, one of the people I've always been able to count on to be by my side!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...