Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wisconsin.....here I come!

Add a new leg to the trip! I now am going to be in Wisconsin on June 11th!

I've never been to Wisconsin and had never put it on my list of places to see....HOWEVER, one of my best friends is getting married and he has recently extended the invite! Not only will I be attending but I'll be hosting trivia in between the reception and ceremony....ummm did you just combine my favorite things? HECK YES YOU DID!

New travel destination....check.
Being able to celebrate the big day with a best friend....CHECK!
Hosting trivia at said event......check...
Make that Disney trivia...Check Check!

Congrats to Jeff and Bobbi! May they have a long happy life and marriage!


Meanwhile I'll be checking up on what to do!

2 comments:

  1. Cool. Have fun and be glad you are going when there is no snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your comment over on my blog! Thanks so much for visiting! I'll definitely be following your blog! :)

    Have fun in Wisconsin--will you get one of those cheese-head hats? Green Bay is probably rocking with their Packers in the Super Bowl.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...