Friday, March 11, 2011


1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is my college swimming scholarship. I worked harder for that than anything else in my life. I put in 24+ hours a week in the pool while remaining on the honor roll and taking college classes in high school. I also did this while participating in several school organizations and clubs.  I'm proud of the effort I put in and the lessons I learned.


2.My favorite place to sit in my house is on my pool deck. I love sitting on the pool deck with my feet in the water and my towel underneath me. I love the calmness of the trickling water from the spa to the pool, and I love the coolness of the pool in the hot Florida sun.

3. My fashion philosophy is to be comfortable. Maybe you're having a bad day or maybe a great one the point is you need to be comfortable in what you're wearing. You need to be comfortable physically and mentally, if your friends think you look hot but you're self-conscious about what you're wearing then it's going to come across.

4. Something every girl should have is someone to confide in.

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find. medications, birth control, wallet, passport, multiple chapsticks & lip glosses, Two Books (Alice I Have Been and The Girl Who Played with Fire), papers, weight watchers guides, change, gum.....

6. My favorite music right now is... anything with lyrics that I can relate too. This runs the gambit from rock to country to pop to rap.

7. My favorite part of my body is... my boobs. I think I have good boobs. I was going to say my hair...then I realized that's not my body....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...