1. My favorite daily responsibility is, taking care of my dog Buster. He's such a breath of fresh air and so full of life and shows me unconditional love. I just love him.
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, anything that involves cleaning...I'd just rather...not...
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is, Sushi! It's hard to prepare sushi at home and I love the whole experience of going out for sushi, the sake, the atmosphere the delicious sushi rolls. It's my favorite.
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is, comfort food/southern. Fried Round Steak, mac-n-Cheese, anything that reminds me of my southern roots.
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is I was a great swimmer. Lol, I was 4x County Swimmer of the Year and State Qualifier...Division I scholarship..and now I'm the coach of the conference championship team...I feel like that's what people remember me by....oh that and I was arrested for toilet papering a house when I was 17....long story...didn't even have a chance to do any of the rolling....sigh.
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish to be able to travel the world without having to worry about finances, to find true love, and to to take care of my loved ones.
7. My biggest pet peeve is people who run late....greasy hair....and jeans/regular clothes in bed. UGH!