Friday, April 22, 2011

1.   Fridays are    casual day! Which means I get to wear jeans to work! They are also the kick off to the weekend, which especially today I desperately need!

2.  puppies   make me terribly happy.


3.  Something that inspires me is     my students when they finally overcome something whether it be a social problem or just grasping something I'm teaching their tenacity, spirit and desire inspires me   .


4.  If I had the day off today I would     sleep late,....very late and watch the new Harry Potter movies...while cuddled up with my pup...who decided this morning I should cuddle with him instead of getting ready for work...I love my 98lb baby!.


5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is    nonexistent. lol, I don't have much of a home decor seeing as after my brain surgery I had to move home...but I decorate based on color..

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm       pretty liberal,  right now I'm mostly focused on social issues since I believe that their are some people in our country being discriminated against. I truly believe we need to get our social issues straight and move on from that which will help our country as a whole .


7.  I'd like to go to       Hawaii      so I could       see where it is my brother is moving too! . 

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know I'm not the only one who doesn't decorate =P Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is jeans and t-shirt (casual day) day for me at work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...