Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I have passion...but...

So it's official. I am the worst blogger ever. The past few weeks have been pure craziness and I haven't had the time or energy...or computer power to keep up. Unfortunately, my school district has blocked my email and blogger accounts so updating during my lunch break is difficult.

I do, however, hope to start doing it consistently at night. Over the past few weeks I've gone through quite a bit personally, and I traveled to San Francisco, and Friday afternoon I'm leaving for Charleston...so have no fear. I will be back and be dedicated...I'm just trying to find my way.

1 comment:

  1. Take your time, no one here is offended by your absence, we all know how life gets.

    And that sucks that your work has this blocked.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...