1. I am looking forward to June 10th. On June 10th I am leaving for a twenty day vacation in which I will go to Wisconsin to see a dear friend get married, to Colorado for a family vacation with my dad's side as well as being reunited with my best friend who is moving to Boulder next Friday :(, and I will be going to Arizona to see my brother whom I haven't seen since like..July? I cannot wait....however I will, in the more immediate future I am looking forward to tomorrow which is Grad Night, and I am a chaperone :).
2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is the song by Aaron Carter..."That's How I Beat Shaq." I love the song...I loved it because I hated when Shaq left Orlando...and no matter what it makes me want to dance! BOOOM and I take it to the hoop like SLAM!
3. My favorite car is the kind you drive? And maybe even drives you when you're out to late...
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be Sunny without a cloud in the sky...about 70 degrees (maybe 68) with a bit of a breeze....I like to call it Spring in Charleston weather...oh and very little humidity.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is swim laps, it makes me calm......and I feel better...gets my endorphines pumping! If that doesn't work...I turn on Harry Potter...
6. This weekend I will be busy! I have a Birthday party tonight at Ember for the wonderful Nestor, tomorrow I have a car wash and am chaperoning Grad Night (meaning I'll be home around 5:30am)! Then on Sunday I have a "Chowdown to the Countdown" a going away brunch for my best friend...and then I'll probably die from exhaustion!
7. If I were a color, I'd be blue because, I took two different online quizzes just now and they both said I was "blue" because I'm a loyal friend mostly and because I can be moody apparently. I would've gone with green, but what do I know...the interweb doesn't lie :). Haha! .