Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's Friday! (or it was...I thought I had scheduled this to post!

-

1.   I am looking forward to      June 10th. On June 10th I am leaving for a twenty day vacation in which I will go to Wisconsin to see a dear friend get married, to Colorado for a family vacation with my dad's side as well as being reunited with my best friend who is moving to Boulder next Friday :(, and I will be going to Arizona to see my brother whom I haven't seen since like..July? I cannot wait....however I will, in the more immediate future I am looking forward to tomorrow which is Grad Night, and I am a chaperone :).

2.  Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is  the song by Aaron Carter..."That's How I Beat Shaq." I love the song...I loved it because I hated when Shaq left Orlando...and no matter what it makes me want to dance!  BOOOM and I take it to the hoop like SLAM!

3.  My favorite car is    the kind you drive? And maybe even drives you when you're out to late...


4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    Sunny without a cloud in the sky...about 70 degrees (maybe 68) with a bit of a breeze....I like to call it Spring in Charleston weather...oh and very little humidity.


5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     swim laps, it makes me calm......and I feel better...gets my endorphines pumping! If that doesn't work...I turn on Harry Potter...

6.  This weekend       I will be busy! I have a Birthday party tonight at Ember for the wonderful Nestor, tomorrow I have a car wash and am chaperoning Grad Night (meaning I'll be home around 5:30am)! Then on Sunday I have a "Chowdown to the Countdown" a going away brunch for my best friend...and then I'll probably die from exhaustion!


7.  If I were a color, I'd be       blue      because,       I took two different online quizzes just now and they both said I was "blue" because I'm a loyal friend mostly and because I can be moody apparently. I would've gone with green, but what do I know...the interweb doesn't lie :). Haha! . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...