1. What I love most about my home is is being able to let my guard down. I can wear what I want....act how I want...do whatever I want....and I don't have to worry about how others will react. .
2. I'm excited because, it's Friday...and I need a weekend off. Im excited for Mother's Day and to spend time with my step-mom, mom, sister and neice. I'm excited to just sit on my butt to be honest... .
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is swimming laps, so relaxing...and allows me to get out the negative energy...lately I've been NOT doing this...I need to get back on track.
4. Currently I am craving cream cheese jalopeno poppers...in which I pull the jalopenos out and eat the cream cheese dipped in a rasberry jam sauce. YUM!
5. The thing I love most about my mom is she is always willing to help me, and go out of her way to make sure I am successful. .
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "What comes next?"
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be bread and cheese in some sort of combination. I think maybe bruschetta or just a loaf of french bread with goat cheese. I love bread and cheese...and add milk, wine and beer and i'd be set!