Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Smiles

Today's Sunday Smile is dedicated to my mother.

While my mother sometimes drives me crazy...and never fails to make me want to pull my hair out....my mother has also always been there. She has been there for me when my life was crumbling around me. She has never hesistated to lend a hand, a shoulder, or some money to make sure I needed what I needed. She is the reason I atteneded the college of my dreams, I became a competitive swimmer and the reason I was able to study and travel abroad.

This is the day I salute you Mama.


I also would be amiss if I didn't express my gratitude to my step-mom Susan who has done more for me and helped me out with more than any step-mom would be expected to. Also to my Aunt Lisa who has given me guidance and supprt. To my step-grandmothers Nettye and Marcy who have shown me nothing but love and support, and last but not least to my Grandmother who in her eyes I do no wrong and who I inherited my courage, independence and chronic case of wanderlust from.

This is to you!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...