Friday, June 3, 2011
1. I love being in water because it's so relaxing to me. There is nothing better than the weightless feeling of floating in water, or the coolness against your skin when you jump in on a hot day. Simply put, being in water is a form of therapy to me and I feel like it is where I belong.
2. A time that mama knew best was when she told me NOT to drive to go TP the Junior's houses for the traditional TPing the night before the Powder Puff Game. Yup, because I drove and didn't know where I was going I ended up in the back of a cop car...and had Senior Distinction and the possibility of Hall of Fame taken away. Lame.
3. My first kiss went a little like this ...I was four year's old and a family friend's son was like six or seven and he said "Hey Krystle, let's kiss with our tongue's touching like they do in the movies," and I responded "okay!" Ooo the peer pressure!
4. My celebrity crush is Tom Delong of Blink 182. I love him...he's tall, sexy and a musician. Plus he's talented with a great sense of humor....yup...I totally dig him. I would be lying if I didn't say I was a bit sad when he removed his lip ring.
5. My splurge of choice is traveling (hence my blog's title, whenever I have a few bucks to spare (and sometimes when I don't!), I began making plans to take off somewhere...whether it be somewhere new(Amsterdam & Brussels this past January & San Fran in March) or an old favorite (Breckenridge, Charleston, Phoenix, Oh My!.
6. My biggest accomplishment is my swimming career. What started out as fun and a desire to one day swim for the high school ended up with me being Athlete of the Year for my senior class, 4x County MVP, a Division I Scholarship earner...and now I am Coach of the Year for my high school's conference. I put a ton of work into swimming many years of swimming 15 miles a day....
7. My dance jam of choice is I love to dance to Kilo Riley's Breakin' Up...but some of my old time favorites are Take Me Home Tonight, Don't Stop Believing and oh yes...Baby Got Back.