1. This weekend I'm attending the wedding of one of my best friends from high school Jeff Andes, I'm excited to see him commit himself to someone!.
2. My last vacation was right now! I'm currently in Madison, Wisconsin (for the first time!) for Jeff's Wedding, and then will be going to Denver/Boulder/Breckenridge and then off to Phoenix/Scottsdale Az,. In April I also went to Charleston, in March to San Franc and in Dec/January I was in Europe! I am a traveling fool!
3. My next vacation will be umm I feel like this is my next vacation. BUt I am planning on visiting the grandparents in August in Myrtle Beach and hitting up Charleston and the BFF CarolyN! Not to mention many beach house trip in between! .
4. My favorite way to relax is curled up with a book.
5. When vacationing one should always make sure they are doing what they want to do! Sleep when you want, eat when you want, party when you want, do what you want. Vacation is you time...so do what YOU want! (and if you have someone else to consider...you can always split up! Be independent!).
6. When vacationing one should never count calories (had to steal that)! .
7. The best part about a vacation is you get to experience something new. It's so nice to see something you've never seen or to experience something you've never done. I just ate dinner by myself in a restaurant for the first time! It was an awesome experience! I sat at the bar, talked with so many people I wouldn't otherwise talk too. It was a great night. I will be posting about it soon!