Friday, July 1, 2011


1. The best news I ever received was when I found out I had received a scholarship to COllege of Charleston - I was stoked to attend my dream school.


2. Something I'm looking forward to is the beach house this weekend. I'm soooooo ready for a trip to the Gulf with the fam!




3. Something I would never do is go skydiving. I'm terrified of heights.....




4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose no one. I can't think of someone who I'd want to coach me, I kinda like figuring it out for myself with input from all the people I love, care about, trust, or admire along the way..







5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be comfortable....or classic...aka plain, I'm all about solids, and cottons.


6. One should always be kind to others .





7. I want to take a trip to uhhh everywhere...there is no where I do not want to go!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...