Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday...../Sunday


1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)   an evening person. I feel most creative, energized and focused at night.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are  I rarely use pandora but when I do I'm all about the 90's station!.

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     Breakin' Up - Rilo Kiley,No Rain- Blind Melon, Ne Self-Esteem- The Offspring .

4.  My favorite pattern is  Umm I'm not must of a pattern person so probably stripes...classy, clean and understated..

5.  My favorite perfume is   I never wear perfume...

6.  Rules are     only necessary for people who lack all common sense. (unless you're playing a game!0.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is  "lol" I type it constantly!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...