Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday! (Okay I know it's Saturday...).




1.   My idea of pure perfection would be       not having to worry about money and travelling the world.  .

2.    Compassion       makes the world go 'round.

3.  If it weren't for    bills, medical debt and a lack of money    I'd   travel the world with the people I love.

4.  Bloggers are   amazing, and are looking to share with the world. .

5.  If I had   a million dollars    I'd buy you   your dream trip around the world

6.  I'm glad it's Friday because    it's Naomi's Birthday and we're going to celebrate! Also I started back at work this week and I'm looking forward to my weekends again!    .


7.  Something I'm excited about is     school starting and this swim season. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...