Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home is where the heart is.

Day 07- A travel destination where you love the people.


A travel destination where I love the people is here. I love the people in good ol' Kissimmee, Florida. I realize that some of the people I come in contact with are superficial or see things differently than I do. But, there is something oddly comforting about this place.

In Kissimmee we tend to be an oddity of sorts. My friends in college ( I went 6 hours away) are always shocked by the fact that I still keep in touch with my best friends from pre-school, elementary school, middle and high school. There is a sense of loyalty it seems everyone feels in Kissimmee for one another. We may travel far and wide but we always seem to rely on one another, we remain close and we have these wonderful bonds that we all share.




















So people in Kissimmee are the people I love best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...