Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm going back to Charleston, back where I belong.

Day 08 - A destination where you know almost all the places.


Charleston, South Carolina is a place where I know almost all the places. This is probably my favorite travel destination in the United States, and I constantly think about the day where I may move back. In Charleston there are fun bars, charming people, amazing history and beautiful things to look at.

My time at College of Charleston taught me what tree put out the best shade to sit under, where to have bottomless mimosas. My time at CofC taught me where the best beaches were, and where to find the coldest beer. Whether I'm hitting up the Edgar Allen Poe inspired Poe's Tavern on Sullivan or drinking way too much at Big John's Tavern. Charleston, is a place where I know where to go. What to do and how to do it.

If you ever want advice people don't hesitate to ask....because I'm going to Carolina in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...