Anyways, she was talking about the time capsule at the Museum of Natural History, and I couldn't help but wonder....what I would put in a time capsule. If I were to make one. Now, when I make this time capsule in the space below it is just going to be for the purpose of me. Who I am, what I love, and what I think should be known for. I will also like to include interesting things about the outside world....the things that have to do with my life, and how I live it.
|The American Museum of Natural History |
Time Capsule..gorgeous right?
|What my time capsule would probably end up looking like.|
The Time Capsule of Krystle. Put into the Internet blogging world on August 30th, 2011. To be opened and examined on January 1, 3000.
1. A copy of all seven Harry Potters.
2. A card with a link to my blog address.
3. My passport (I wish it would fill up more!).
4.A copy of my Swimmer of the Year Articles (Fresh-Senior Year, as well as the article about my college scholarship).
5. A photograph from every city I have really experienced.
6. An iPhone 4.
7. A copy of the Sims 3 (with my saved games...ha ha see how weird I am world!).
8. My highlighted, underlined, written in copy of The Great Gatsby).
9.A copy of the most recent issues of Cosmo, New York Times, USA Today, Sports Illustrated and Time.
10. A copy of a sports article by Jason Whitlock.
11. A video of that day's Sports Center.
12. A copy of the questions from a recent trivia game I hosted ( I make all my own questions ever week...it can be difficult).
13. A picture of my family and friends.
14. A picture of my first day of Pre-School, & Kindergarten.
15. A picture from my high school and college graduation.
16. A Copy of Beloit College's Mindset List for the class of 2008 http://www.joke-archives.com/ponder/classof2008.html
17.A copy of my student's 9th grade text book.
18. A copy of Ben Okri's Op Ed peice "A Prayer from the Living" This piece has inspired me.
19. A t-shirt inspired by me from my friends store Polly&Crackers (http://www.pollyandcrackers.com/) . CHECK IT OUT (http://www.pollyandcrackers.com/dirty-martini-drinking-tshirt.html) . <--shirt inspired by me and my love for martini straight up, and my best friend (and designer's) love of ordering them dirty. Did I mention I hate Dirty Martinis?
20.A scratch off lottery ticket.
21. A sample of bills and coins (1, 5, 10, 20, 100 & (1, 5, 10, 25, 1.00).).
22. A copy of my top 25 most played list on my iPod.
23. Letters my Freshmen and Senior's right to people of the future.
24.A pair of flip flops.
25. A pair of jeans
26. A HD DVD Player
27. DVD's - The Princess Bride, Modern Family, Wedding Crashers, The Hangover, Titanic, Crash, The Simpsons, Nightmare Before Christmas, Garden State, Death at a Funeral, The Holiday, and Across the Universe...what other popular show or movie should I include?
28. A picture of my car.
29. A list of prices (milk, gas, bread, M&Ms, movies, plane, etc.).
30. A list of how long it takes to get to certain destinations (London, Madrid, California)
31. A bottle of wine.
32. A snippet of my hair....they say natural red heads will be extinct in 60 years...I want people to know we were here! :)
That's all I can really think of for now! Anyone else have any ideas.