Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We can dance if we want to We can leave your friends behind 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance Well they're no friends of mine

Day 09 - A Travel Destination You Can Dance Too!

Shake, shake, shake.

Shake, shake, shake.

Shake your booty!

A travel destination that I can dance to is Paradise Island - the Atlantis Beach Resort.



For some reason when I think of Atlantis I think of going there Labor Day Weekend in high school with my best friends Lindsey's family and our other best friend Melissa and just dancing the night away at the teen club- CRUSH

I wish I had a picture of our 17 year old selvs dancing the night away. We made up background stories that we  were from LA my Dad was a writer on the hit TV show the OC, Lindsey and Melissa's parents were in the industry also. We also danced our butts off.

Atlantis is where I met Cheveron, a short robust African American who asked me to be his Amazon...I believe he was at the youngest in his late 20's. Keep in mind he was probably 5'1" and I was 5'9" and in heels almost 6 ft tall..this was when my nickname was muscle on a stick...


Anyways Atlantis is a vacation destination I can dance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...