Thursday, September 22, 2011

The A to Z's of Me!

I totally jumped on the bandwagon of the A-Z thing. If you haven't noticed I love filling things out. LOVE IT, my mom has always said I should be an insurance sales(wo)man. Anyways...without further ado (or is it adieu? or adu?) Here is the A-Z of me!



A. Age: 25....ahh I actually sounds like an adult now!

B. Bed size: Queen....or is it full? I think it's a queen....wow, I should know this..I am 25...lol.
C. Chore that you hate: WEEDING. Ugh.
D. Dogs: Buster - Chocolate Lab...100 lbs. most.awesome.dog.ever. 

E. Essential start to your day: To pee. I always have to pee really bad when I wake up. After that I must brush my teeth.
F. Favorite color: Green...any shade of green. I also love any shade of blue and really pure purples.
G. Gold or Silver: Both.

H. Height: 5'11"
I. Instruments you play: does air guitar count? What about air drums?
J. Job title: Teacher, Varsity Swim Coach & Trivia Host.
K. Kids: zero...well 120 if you count my students and swimmers.
L. Live: Kissimmee, FL...more affectionately known as K-Hole..

M. Mother’s name: Martha Jane (she goes by Jane)
N. Nicknames: Krys, K...and in high school Special-K, Diesel, Pretty Pretty Princess Hulk ( I was a hardcore swimmer...and apparently had killer back muscles...I thought I was fat...if only high school self could see me now!
O. Overnight hospital stays: first grade- broken elbow, 3 pins, 1 night over night.
December 27th 2009- January 2nd (or 3rd?) 2010: 7  (or 8) nights in ICU for brain surgery. Yup. I'm hardcore like that. Really I just had a brain tumor which caused acromegaly...they went up my nose like they do mummies....it was fun.
P. Pet peeves: Being late, people talking when I'm talking (this is only when teaching), and greasy hair.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Do you like guacamole?" That's probably not my favorite quote, but it's currently stuck in my head...and it's sooo random that it is hilarious to me!
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.,....left footed (?) not that you asked.

S. Siblings: I have one brother (whom is my favorite person ever!), 4 step-brothers, 3 step-sisters and one brother-in-law, and way to many people who may as well be my brother and/or sister.
T. Time to wake up: 5:05am Monday-Friday. Damn swim practice.
U. Underwear: none.

V. Vegetable you hate: There really is not a vegetable I dislike....weird. 

W. What makes you run late: death, car accidents, unforseeable circumstances...other than that I'm there....EARLY.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Both shoulders, both elbows, both wrists, my knee, my brain....I don't think I have any body parts left to x-ray.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I make lots of yummy food. I have an uncanny ability to make AWESOME grits. But I make a few things fantastic.....spinach dip, brownies, cookies,  

Z. Zoo animal: Polar Bear...I love them. But I wouldn't climb into a pin with one...unless maybe it was a baby and there wasn't an adult anywhere around...hahah this is why people die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...