Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things I Crave!



As a wanderluster and a book lover...I need this.

I also want one with real places.

I've been trying to get approval to teach a course titled fictional place, contextual space. Where you essentially read the story then go to where it takes place....I know that in a high school that  is almost impossible. But, maybe it could happen.....

I'm very proud to know that I've been TO Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Toad Hall, The Scecret Garden when I took a British Children's Lit Course in London....anyone have any idea how I can take my love of literature and travel and make a career of it?

I love teaching my kids...but I constantly am dreaming.


But seriously, I need this.....or one like this...it would totally make me giddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...